I recently had the opportunity to chat with some fans about back issues. This is a common theme with fisherman and our lifestyle…being on the water is not necessarily easy on your back. Surgery at the Laser Spine Institute helped me regain my life after I started experiencing back problems.
Laser spine surgery is not for everyone, but here are some symptoms that will qualify you for minimally invasive surgery at the Laser Spine Institute:
- Have you been diagnosed with spinal stenosis, bulging/herniated disk, sciatica or other chronic spine conditions?
- Before my surgery, I suffered from both spinal stenosis and a herniated disk. This was debilitating and was affecting my personal and work life.
- Do you have trouble sleeping, exercising, standing for long periods of time or participating in daily activities?
- Before my surgery, I couldn’t play with my kids or perform at my best while fishing with my professional sailfishing team. The terrible part was that the pain was getting progressively worse as time went on.
- Have you had success with conservative treatments like chiropractic care, physical therapy, yoga/stretching or prescription pain medication?
- Before my surgery, I attended physical therapy for months and months, stretched every day and started taking pain killers to help deal with the pain and help me get back to work. All of these methods only provided me with temporary relief, but I knew it was time to make a change.
Laser Spine Institute has helped over 60,000 patients and has a 99% patient recommendation rate. 91% of patients who have surgery with Laser Spine Institute return to daily activities within 3 months of surgery.
My personal experience: the surgery took one hour. With a recovery time of one hour, in essence I was walking within 2 hours after my surgery. I walked to lunch, 3 hours later! My doctors advised me to start walking and moving as much as I could in the coming weeks…it was a great way to clear my head and sped up my recovery. Before I knew it I was back to my daily activities.
To learn more about Laser Spine Institute visit their website.